Don’t get me wrong marriage is great, I am very happy with mine but there are some truths to marriage that are not told.
Most times, you will only find out during divorce how miserable the relationship was, even though at the time they appeared like the perfect couple!
I only believe in the Godly kind of marriage, based on Christ kind of love. Not marriage based on status or financial gain.
There are different kinds of marriages out there; you will be amazed that your motives for getting married might be different from your partner.
You better ask the right questions before you do it, just don’t assume that their motives are the same as yours.
Hello! If you have not known him for a couple of years, months, weeks ago so you really don’t know him that well.
1. Marriage will not make you happier if you weren’t already.
2. If you are a boring singleton, then it’s more likely you will be more boring especially if you are not open to new ideas.
3. Marriage will not change you; you just bring your old self into a new situation, except that you are willing to change
4. Marriage will not solve your problem, it will more than likely to add new problems that you didn’t already have.
5. Marriage is for mature people and maturity has nothing to do with age.
6. Marriage isn’t cheap. There are bills to be paid when you get married; if you can’t pay your bills now then you are going to struggle with debt.
7. If you don’t like to talk, don’t get married because women love to talk especially with their husband.
8. If you enjoy the freedom of being single, keep on enjoying it because marriage will limit that freedom because you now have someone you are accountable to
9. Marriage can cause you stress and stress is bad for your health.
10. Marriage does not equal to more sex.
11. You are not just marrying your partner, you get the entire family.
12. Getting married is cheap but divorce is expensive and can give you bad credit.
13. You are likely to put on weight.
14. You become a better actor/actress when you get married because you are always playing up not to notice how embarrassing your partner is or behaved sometimes
15. You really discover who you married later not before