Are You Operating On God’s Frequency?
God knows what you need and when you need it. A word from God will not only change your life but your generation. Just as a mother can hear the cry of her baby from a distance, you too can hear God’s voice. Can you hear His voice? There is a frequency specially reserved for you to hear from God. Will you tune in today?
Turning inward to God enable us to tune out other voices and noises from outside and hear God’s voice with clarity.
It’s not too late to learn how to hear God’s voice. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. John 10:16, ESV.
How Can I Hear God’s Voice?
– My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27, ESV.
Firstly, you must be born again and a true follower of Christ. Christianity is more than a box on a form and church attendance. Christianity is a personal relationship with Christ and a way of life.
– So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them. Luke 17:3, NIV.
Repentance and Forgiveness. Repentance mean to change your mind. To hate what God hates and love what He loves. When you hold unforgiveness in your heart, God cannot fight your battle: Because two wrongs don’t make a right. Forgive all, Let bygones be gone.
– Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. Jeremiah 33:3, ESV.
Seek God in prayer. Prayer is a place of intimacy with God. God relates to us differently and the more time you spend in prayer with Him will give you greater revelation of who God is. You need to know God for yourself.
– So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17, ESV.
You must have faith in God. God has given you a measure of faith. You are full of Dunamis – POWER! After planting the word in your heart, you must believe and step out in Faith. Ask the Holy Spirit to increase your faith.You have it in you!
– But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. James 1:22, ESV.
Study and obey the word of God. Don’t just memorize scriptures. Study the word. Let it take root in your life. Be rooted and grounded in the word of God. Have a solid strong foundation that will stand the test of time.
– Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! Psalm 27:14, ESV.
Finally, Be still and wait on God. Wait prayerfully. Wait in expectation. Wait in joyful hope. Wait in quietness and confidence. Wait without wavering. Delay is not denial, don’t let circumstances and people talk you out of your expectations.
Are you tuned in to God’s channel or the world’s network? Whatever channel you are tuned into speaks the loudest.