Today, I am thanking God for my church family at HWC. We have been members for 5 years and it’s a great honor and privilege to serve under the leadership of Pastor Randy and Lucie Needham.
When we discovered HWC, from the very first day we knew this is where we belong. We have experience love on a new level and they have redefined what family is for me.
Those that are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. (PS 92:13)
A church serves the local community and that is simply what we have experienced.
The church is not the building but community of believers, body of Christ.
35 Reasons Why I Am Thankful for My Church
- They preach the truth from the bible
- We believe in speaking in tongues, miracle signs, and wonders.
- We are a multi-cultural church
- They have an excellent children church, our children love it
- They have a thriving youth ministry; I had to restrain myself from jumping up when I attended their service.
- The pastors are time conscious as they know and appreciate our time and that we have other life demands
- They have a heart for missions
- They run a wonderful bible school ~ All Nations School Of Ministry
- They are passionate about prayer and you can join several prayer groups
10.They promote, encourage and support other members ministry
11.Women don’t chase me down the wall trying to sell me products such as Mary Kay, herbal life, etc
12.They have warm and friendly greeters.
13.There is the freedom to worship freely in the Holy Spirit.
14.They are not rigid or religious.
15.They are constantly dreaming big dreams which eventually encourages members to have a bigger dream for themselves.
16.They make you feel at home instantly.
17.Our pastors know the Word.
18.The choir is anointed and gifted
19.We have a healing room where you can come for prayer.
20.Our yearly conference is packed with great speakers.
21.They have various groups for everyone to attend, singles, married, young adult,s and over 50’s.
22.Offering time is a fun time; there is no pressure on people to give ~ we just love giving.
23.The pastors and leaders are accessible.
24. It’s a family church and they support marriages and living in holiness.
25.Others are rooting for each other and we celebrate each other’s success.
26.Everyone is welcome.
27. We are celebrated.
28.Their love is genuine ~ my love walk has gotten better because of them.
29. You will get a warm hug!
30. Leaders are made not born ~ they invest so much in you to be great.
31.Pastor Randy and Lucie Needham are great visionaries and great parents to many.
32.The presence of God is there!
33.I always leave there encouraged.
34.We believe that only thru Jesus Christ can a man be saved. They preach and pray in the name of Jesus.
35.We believe in the power of fasting.