Today, I am thanking God for my church family at HWC. We have been members for 5 years and it’s a great honor and privilege serve under the leadership of Pastor Randy and Lucie Needham.
When we discovered HWC, from the very first day we knew this is where we belong. We have experience love on a new level and they have redefined what family is for me.
Those that are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. (PS 92:13)
A church serves the local community and that is simply what we have experienced.
The church is not the building but community of believers, body of Christ.
35 Reasons Why I Am Thankful for My Church
- They preach the truth from the bible
- We believe in speaking in tongues.
- We are a multi cultural church
- They have excellent children church, our children love it
- They have a thriving youth ministry; I had to restrain myself from jumping up when I attended their service.
- The pastors are time conscious as they know and appreciate our time and that we have other life demands
- They have a heart for missions
- They run a wonderful bible school ~ All Nations School Of Ministry
- They are passionate about prayer and you can join several prayer groups
10.They promote, encourage and support other members ministry
11.Women don’t chase me down the wall trying to sell me products such as Mary Kay, herbal life etc
12.They have warm and friendly greeters
13.There is freedom to worship freely in the Holy Spirit.
14.They are not rigid or religious.
15.They are constantly dreaming big dreams which eventually encourages members to have a bigger dream for themselves
16.They make you feel at home instantly
17.Our pastors knows the Word
18.The choir is awesome and gifted
19.We have a healing room where you can come for prayer and there are people to pray with you.
20.Our yearly conference is packed with great speakers
21.They have groups for everyone to attend, singles, married, young adult and over 50’s
22.Offering time is fun time; there is no pressure on people to give ~ we just love giving.
23.The pastors and leaders are accessible
24. It’s a family church and they support marriage and living in holiness
25.Others are rooting for each other and we celebrate each other’s success
26.Everyone is welcome
27. We are celebrated.
28.Their love is genuine ~ my love work has gotten better because of them
29. You will get a warm hug and kiss
30. Leaders are made not born ~ they invest so much in you to be great
31.Pastor Randy and Lucie Needham are great visionaries and great parents to many
32.The presence of God is there
33.I always leave there encouraged.
34.We believe that only thru Jesus Christ can a man be saved. They preach and pray in the name of Jesus
35.We believe in the power of fasting