As the year comes to an end, I’m in a reflective mood and here are some of the rules that
have helped me live an intentional and purposeful life. They have saved me from unnecessary
stress, kept me grounded and focused on loving myself and minding my own business.
1. Let’s agree to disagree.
2. Owe no man anything but love.
3. When someone shows you their true color, believe it.
4. Say less and do more with your time.
5. Live in the present.
6. Do more of what makes you happy.
7. Be the best at being you.
8. Forgive: Let bygones be bygones.
9. Avoid debt, live within your means.
10. Be quick to learn and slow to judge.
11. Go where you are wanted, inspired and loved.
12. Always trust your instinct.
13. Become your own best friend.
14. Don’t look back.
15. Surround yourself with positive people.
16. Recognize your season.
17. Protect your peace.
18. Learn to love yourself daily.
19. Do everything with love and you’ll have fewer regrets.
20. Do not contribute to another person’s misfortune.
21. Give without expectations.
22. Live a simple and balanced life.
23. Let your yes be yes and your no be no.
24. Be content and grateful.
25. Make your relationship with God a priority.
I look forward to reading your comments. Kindly share what has helped you
along the way, we can all learn and grow together. Thanks for reading. 🙏🏽